R/T spotted at Crown Dodge!

From: SmokinDakota (smokindakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Thu Mar 18 1999 - 18:37:16 EST

Just got back from the dealer. Bad news. Remember how I stripped one of the
headlight adjusting screws, well they have to order the part. Its going to
cost $35 with labor and parts, for a lousy screw. While I was there I also
got my transmission fluid changed at 17.5k miles. I was browsing the lot and
saw the new 2000 neons. Look kinda funny, especially the rear. BUT guess
what else I saw? A Nice Brand spanking new Flaming Red Dakota R/T CC in the
back lot. The plastic was still on the hood and seats. Window sticker said
$24,600. This was the only one there so anyone interested better act quick,
its Crown Dodge off the 101 in Ventura, CA. Also, while I was there I found
out something that suprised me. Out of all the daks there(around 100-150)
only about 5 of them had V-8's, including the R/T. There were only about
15-20 V-6's and the rest were 4 bangers. I guess it goes to show that a lot
of people are buying these trucks for the looks, not the power. Or only the
V-8's are selling.

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com