RE: skid plates on order

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Thu Mar 18 1999 - 21:21:59 EST

> Norah/Jason,
>
> When you get the front suspension plates on, let me know if you get a
> grinding/rubbing noise on acceleration... When I put mine on I
> get this noise
> and I'm wondering if I put 'em on wrong or it's indigenous to the
> species :-)
>
> Eventually I'll find the time to pull it off and figure out
> what's wrong, but
> it's not enough of a problem to motivate me yet...
>
> Regards,
>
> Tom

The plates are on and there is no grinding/rubbing noise. I've been driving
with the new plates for a couple of days and it sounds just fine. Did you
ever find out what it was? I didn't read all my DML mail as I wasn't
feeling good enough to sit in front of the computer for very long.

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd