RE: Waxing with Zymol

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@GSC.GTE.Com)
Date: Fri Mar 19 1999 - 06:49:02 EST

OK Pat,
I must also admit to reading the instructions first. (I don't always follow
them, but I do read them.) I'll be waxing this weekend too. The weather
here in VA is supposed to be in the low 50's. But I'll be waxing all by my
lonesome self. :'( Well, thats not entirely true, our cat will keep me
company. Shoot, I don't think my wife would help me wax the truck even if I
paid her. She thinks I spend more time with the truck than I do with her
now. Have a "Happy Waxing" weekend!
Rich - Ashburn, VA