RE: RE: My Dakota Is a Pain In The ...

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gsc.gte.com)
Date: Fri Mar 19 1999 - 10:18:22 EST

Lance,
I chose the factory buckets. They have an adjustable lumbar support and sit
very nice. I have back problems and have no trouble making 5+ hour trips.
I didn't care for the way the bench sat when I tried it at the dealer.
Having a bad back makes it real easy to detect a bad or uncomfortable seat.
You tend to notice this almost instantly, whereas if I did not have back
trouble I might not notice it was uncomfortable until after an hour or two.
Rich - Ashburn, VA