Re: My Dakota Is a Pain In The ...

From: David Gloff (dgloff@xnet.com)
Date: Fri Mar 19 1999 - 10:44:09 EST

I don't find my seats nearly as uncomfortable as you do, but they pale in
comparison to the "sport bucket" seats in my '96 Ranger Splash. I don't
get sore or anything, they just don't fit me quite as well (even though,
or perhaps because, they're bigger). I do find I have to adjust every now
and then how I'm sitting, because I think I slide up on the left side of
the seat. Oh, well, I'm trying to score some Durango Leather seats
anyway.....<sigh>

David Gloff
Computer Technician
Valcom Professional Computer Center; Kemper/Scudder/Zurich Funds
aolim: dgloff
Loaded Intense Blue '99 Dakota Sport CC 318 5-speed 3.92SG

"This is a litigation-free zone. Prosecutors will be Violated."