Re: RE: My Dakota Is a Pain In The ...

From: David Gloff (dgloff@xnet.com)
Date: Fri Mar 19 1999 - 10:47:00 EST

>Does anyone have buckets and are they much different
from the standard seat? <

I have the buckets, and other than the upholstery (gray inserts instead of
solit speckle pattern), they appear to be the exact same seats as the
bench. They MIGHT be a little firmer, or curve up slightly more toward
the edge, but I can't tell the difference (my 99 vs. my friend's 97
w/split bench).

David Gloff
Computer Technician
Valcom Professional Computer Center; Kemper/Scudder/Zurich Funds
aolim: dgloff
Loaded Intense Blue '99 Dakota Sport CC 318 5-speed 3.92SG

"This is a litigation-free zone. Prosecutors will be Violated."