Re: plugs n flaps

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Fri Mar 19 1999 - 09:37:36 EST

In a message dated 3/18/99 8:09:29 PM Central Standard Time,
nbleazard@home.com writes:

<<
 How intense were your off-road treks? We ended up ruling out the molded
 flaps to get the more flexible kind with Dodge on them. I was a little
 concerned about getting them caught on something while climbing and having
 them snap or crack. Is there a chance of that happening?

My truck came with smaller molded flaps, which I soon found out I was missing
2 of the 4 after a 4wheeling weekend. Then, I went to the dealer, and bought 4
new longer flaps that seemed to be more felxible, NOPE! When hosing my truck
off I noticed that this time I only had 1 flap left. Basically I will never
waste my money on buying flaps again. They are good if you never go 4wheelin,
but I just found they belong on street vehicles and serve NO purpose on my
truck. Save your money for something your REALLY need when 4wheelin' , like a
a Hi-Lift jack, etc.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6