RE: Pioneer radio in DAK

From: Brucklacher, Brett (brettb@amgen.com)
Date: Fri Mar 19 1999 - 11:45:42 EST

I've got the previous years model of the same unit installed in my Dakota.
No hum from my faceplate... Think you got a bum unit-- I'd take it back to
the place you got it... You might want to see if they'll bring out another
faceplate from the same model and try it to see if the problem is with the
faceplate or with the unit in the dash.

Good luck! Once you do get a good working one, I know you'll be pleased! I
can't say enough good about my Pioneer!!!

--Brett