RE: Ricers (non Dak)

From: SmokinDakota (smokindakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Fri Mar 19 1999 - 12:37:45 EST

Can't forget there turn signals on crack that blink about 50 times a second.
There is one around my neighborhood, black 96 civic or so(usual big Honda
decal off center on hood, dual exhaust tips, windshield banner from local
riceshop, and ugly looking airdam, with a "got rice?" sticker on the trunk),
and it just sits on the street. Have seen it there everyday this year and
has not moved. What a waste of money. Wish me luck, I am going to be going
to one of these rice shops and see if they got some green colored bulbs for
the clear lenses. I saw a Jeep Grand Cherokee there the other day. Maybe
they might have some parts for domestics. . . LOL.

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com