Ricers

From: Joseph DaVolio (DavolJ@olympus.com)
Date: Fri Mar 19 1999 - 09:55:26 EST

I can't understand why somebody would apply all those "Go Fast" decals, body mods, and that lovely 6" exhaust tip (that makes their car sound like a lawn mower), and go all of 40 mph in the fast lane of the highway. This morning I was taking my normal route to work and of course cruising my normal 75 mph. All of a sudden, everybody in front of me was slamming on their brakes and swerving from the right lane to the center lane. You guessed it, Two of America's finest rice boys where in their ultimate Rice Mobile cruising a whopping 40 mph. Why does their car look like that?? and why where they in the right lane?? Some people!!!!

<<Thanks I feel better>>

Joe DaVolio