Re: From Zymol to Clay Magic

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Mar 19 1999 - 13:11:10 EST

Clay magic has been highly recommended by some professional detailers. It is
used *instead* of a cleaning wax. It picks up dirt,contaminants,etc. You have
to spray something on as a lubricant for the clay, such as instant detailer or
soapy water. This leaves you with a smooth, clean surface that is now well
prepped for waxing. By flipping it over often while using and "kneeding" it
you avoid scratching to paint with the contaminants it picks up.
Dr. Pat