Re: Dak hit in a drive-by

From: Mark Mitchell (thorfinn@xta.com)
Date: Fri Mar 19 1999 - 18:18:50 EST

>I was lucky as it happened shortly before I got there and it was very wet
>with no sign of drying at all. I'm very grateful that whatever kind of
>paint is in those paint balls isn't that bad to clean up. Can you imagine
>an enamel based paint?

The paint used in them is a water based acrylic ( Paintball is a fun sport)
Even if it dried, with a little soap and water it would have came off.

  Still, if it was my truck, I would find the little brats and teach them a
new meaning of pain.

That's just me though.

Mark

99 CC V8 SLT+ 4x4 VVRROOMMM VVRROOOOMM