Re: From Zymol to Clay Magic

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Sat Mar 20 1999 - 09:25:51 EST

Ed:

Yeah, the price is high but it does work very well. The stuff smells like
clay and feels like clay. I don't think it's synthethic and it's sure not
play-doh. Maybe if you write to Meguiars they can tell you what kind of
clay it is. They're at meguiars.com, i believe.

Richard in SA

On Fri, 19 Mar 1999 23:51:47 -0500 "Edward J. Abrams, Jr."
<superdak@bellatlantic.net> writes:
>Rich,
>
>I've noticed the product, but I'm not hot on the prices I've seen.
>Is
>it actual clay, or is it something like plasticine, or maybe playdoh?
>It's possible to get high-quality, fine clay for a lot less than the
>$20
>price tag I've seen in NJ, but I don't want to try THAT on my truck
>unless I'm sure that that's what's being used.
>
>Regards,
>
>Ed
>Amethyst '98 V8 RC 4x2 Auto etc.
>Vist my brother's site at http://www.sluggy.com/ !

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]