RE: Honda Spank..... (Watch out for the new Civic Si's)

From: Wayne T. Schultz (rimfax@email.msn.com)
Date: Sat Mar 20 1999 - 10:35:17 EST

Hmmm... could be. I have a friend who manages a Honda Dealership, I could
swear that he said 200 hp.

If I am wrong forgive me. I have been out sick all week and my mind is
shot.

<Snip>
Correct me if I am wrong, but the commercials say the New Civic SI only has
160hp. It may get up to 200 with a turbo. I think I saw in Road & Track,
they did a comparision to the Volks. Golf. V-6, 1/4 mile for the Civic was
around 15-16 secs. stock, but almost cost as much as a Dak R/T. I think I'll
take the Dak over the rice rocket.

<Unsnip>

Dak with big V8 Good! Little rice rocket annoying. I would like to run one
over.

- Wayne T. Schultz
98 SLT+ CC 4x4 5 spd, White/ Light