AAR Hoods

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Mar 20 1999 - 15:03:41 EST

Finally got my brochure from AAR listing their hoods. They've got a pic
of what they call a Dakota R/T hood---for the 91-96 Dak. It is sweet.
I think I like it better than the Proglass---it's cheaper too. Think
I'll get one. They make a cowl hood for the 91-96 too, but no pics.
Just wondering---for all you all that have swapped your hoods out for a
ram air(or the like), what did you do with your old hood---sell it, keep
it? If you sold it, how much did you get for it?
Any comments about the quality, pros--cons, of the AAR hoods are
welcome.
Thanks --Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6