Re: AAR Hoods

From: Mike Williams (williams@kode.net)
Date: Sat Mar 20 1999 - 23:34:38 EST

A. S. wrote:

> Any comments about the quality, pros--cons, of the AAR hoods are
> welcome.
> Thanks --Aaron--
> 95 DSRC 4x4 V6

I check out their display last year at Mopar Nationals. Although not for a
Dakota hood. They are in the process of making a reproduction hood for T/A
Challengers. I did check out the hoods they had on hand and they were of
the finest quality. It looked like they could be painted with little or no
prep work involved. I didn't check out whether they had a functional ram
air hood or if it would be easy to make one so..

--
Mike Williams -- VP Mid-Michigan Mopar Enthusiasts
99 BLK R/T CC