RE: RE: Canada Meet?

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Sat Mar 20 1999 - 18:31:13 EST

> Acctually, I (chris) is from Cleveland , Ohio, But Very willing
> to drive to
> Canada to enter in a show and meet all fellow DML members
>
> Chris Nobitz
> 98 IB R/C

Very cool. Please come on up and enter, the more the merrier. If I had
more mods done to either one of ours I'd consider entering. I don't think
tow hooks, receiver hitch, and skid plates count for anything. Maybe if we
ever get the lift done we might stand some sort of a chance, but if Eddie
enters, we're dead in the water. Bob Tom is gathering all the info and will
pass it on as soon as he's got it.

Gee Bob, I didn't volunteer you for this job did I? :) Sorry!

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd