Re: 1/4 Mile Times vs Speeds

From: William Blount Arthur (m990198@nadn.navy.mil)
Date: Sat Mar 20 1999 - 23:24:09 EST

No, it is supposed to be like that. The time has more to do with if you
spin much on take off, you dont burn much space up by sitting still
spinning, just time. So, you can still get to the same speed in the
alloted length, just it takes longer. Thats why speed is a better
indicator of horsepower.

Bill
'97 SS/T