Re: Website Update

From: Mark Mitchell (thorfinn@xta.com)
Date: Sat Mar 20 1999 - 23:29:28 EST

I checked out your site Peacher, and I was wondering, where did you get thse
ram tail light covers? And how much? I saw you truck ( very nice). Mine
is identical to yours, same colors options and all!

If you g\could let me know where you got the rams head taillight cover I
woudl appreciate it.

Thanks,
Mark
99 CC 5.2 V8 4x4 SLT+ VVRROOOOMM VVRROOOOMM