STICKERS! (finally...)

From: Jon Steiger (stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu)
Date: Sun Mar 21 1999 - 03:09:19 EST

   (This message is going out to the DML and also to everyone that I have
"preliminary orders" for.)

  Well, the vinyl cut decals are finally ready for prime time! :-) The
cost is $5 each, which includes shipping. (That will hopefully cover the
costs (excluding my time and labor which I'm donating) and provide about
$1/sticker as a donation to the DML to keep it running. Since a few people
have asked, yes, anything extra you send will be gratefully accepted as a
donation to the DML.)
    If you'd like to go with your order as-is, please let me know and send
me your payment (check, money order, whatever... I'll include my snail
mail address in this message. Be sure that you identify yourself when you
send your payment, so I'll know who to send the stickers to! :-) (It
might not be a bad idea to write down the stickers you ordered just to be
sure my records jive with yours...)) Also, if you have placed a
preliminary order but would not like to order at this time, please let me
know. (I'd like to get an idea of how many orders there will be so I can
get started with getting the decals made.) If you've forgotten what you
ordered, or if you have questions about your order, send me a message and
I'll help you out. (If you haven't ordered yet and would like to, you can
use the following URL for now:
    http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/www/dakota/sticker
Eventually, I will get a "real" order form on-line for additional orders
beyond this initial run.)

 Here's my address:

  Jon Steiger
  836 King Road
  Forestville, NY 14062

  Well, I guess the floodgates are open! (Yikes!) :-)

                                               -Jon-