Re: Flowmaster vs. Magnaflow - the answer

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sun Mar 21 1999 - 10:06:30 EST

After replacing my Magnaflow Single In/Dual Out to a Flowmaster...I'll never
have them installed on all the other vehicles we used to work on (about 5-6
years ago). I did like the quietness of the Magnaflow but it's just a
personal thing...that "Tinny" sound of a Flowmaster just sounds "bitchin".

Both are great mufflers...no questions about that.