Canada Meet - Update #1

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Sun Mar 21 1999 - 11:36:40 EST

To any nearby and interested DMLers:

What a great morning it turned it out to be weatherwise.
I reconned the area. The plant is about 35-40 minutes
from Burlington, Ont. [about 80-85 minutes from the
Niagara Falls/Lewiston border, I would imagine].

This is one huge plant [must be where they assembe the
Intrepids and the Concords]. The front [on Williams Pkwy.]
has 2 gate entrances; the rear [on North Park Dr.] also
has 2 gates. I have no idea which one will be used.

Here's the info. to date:

Hosted by: Mopar Performance Group Car Club