99 RT owners

From: Randy David (rdavid@vvm.com)
Date: Sun Mar 21 1999 - 12:36:34 EST

I just purchased my new R/T CC oh a little over a week ago. The truck
stickered for 24,325, after negotiations I talked them down to 22,425, then
Dodge had a 1,000 rebate on the Dakota's, so the end result was 21,425. I
also checked under my back seat and I have a no covers either... Whats up
with that??? Mine also has the vibration at 85 and the damn transmisson dip
stick is too long... I thought there were TSB's on the problems..

Randy
Temple Tx..