Re: 99 RT owners

From: Sam's Mail @ home (@)
Date: Sun Mar 21 1999 - 13:11:33 EST

No vibrations with my wife's CC RT, and yes ALL RT's have a dip stick that's
too long. Hopefully that will be corrected soon (a TSB doesn't cover
ANYTHING on replacing the dipstick).

We don't have the covers either, and I asked about them when we bought the
truck. Club Cab RAMS ('99) on the lot didn't have the covers either.
Apparently it is a delete item on the '99 Dodge truck line.

Sam '99 RT CC (11500 miles)
                RT RC (4150 miles)