Re: RE: Canada Meet?/MOPAR ED GOT BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!

From: Randy Drew (FonMan@ican.net)
Date: Mon Mar 22 1999 - 14:03:00 EST

Norah Bleazard wrote:

> > hey enough of this Randy bashing. I'm going to that london thing!
>
> Sorry Randy, it was just a joke :) You know how Robert Trottman has to live
> with the "Carriage Bolt" incident, well......
>
> Then there's me and my anti-mini-van syndrome. Jon is always trying to
> convince Jason to get a mini-van because he knows how much I can't stand
> them :) Just my personal taste fellow daksters that also own mini-vans ;)
> So you're not alone!
>
> Norah
> current: '98 Dakota Sport black 4x4 CC V8/5.2L/Auto
> current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd
> RIP: '95 Dakota Sport black 4x2 CC V6/3.9L/Auto
> previous: '93 Dakota blue 4x2 CC V6/3.9L/Auto
That's ok then. What this about the carriage bolt incident?

The guys at work are still razzing me about the accuracy of that muffler
pipe impaling my condenser in the space between the plate holder and the
second hole and barely scuffing the paint.

Hey are you guys going to this london thig this weekend?
i'm not on call and in toronto, i have to make these things whne i can
or else lose my membership.

randy
fonman@ican.net