Re: Thought Problem

From: JeffofSLU@aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 22 1999 - 17:42:19 EST

In a message dated 3/22/99 3:35:10 PM Central Standard Time,
DAVEDISANTI@prodigy.net writes:

<< I was daydreaming about my new Dakota. If money were no object what
modifications would I make? I came up with this list in chronological order:

 1, Ram-air hood with FABM
 2, B/F TB
 3, Ceramic headers with Borla Dual exhaust with quad tips
 4, 180# stat
 5, MSD ignition w platinum plugs
 6, Mopar computer
 7, Single Plane Manifold
 8, all fluids changed over to synthetic
 9, shift kit on tranny--anything else I should do?

 any other ideas?

How about a 3,000 RPM stall converter, Extrudehone heads and intake, 9 psi
vortech supercharger, and a 150 hp shot of nitrous if things get tricky in a
race?

Jeff