Re: Thought Problem

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon Mar 22 1999 - 13:56:00 EST

 Here's my list:
1. Aluminum block(360) and heads, forged guts
2. Intercooled twin turbos(for about 600 hp)
3. 4-wheel disc brakes
4. New Grand Cherokee AWD system
5. 2/4" drop with no bump steer or loss of suspension travel
6. Carbon fiber body and chassis for 1000 lb weight loss
7. Scratch-, dirt-, ding-proof paint job that never has to be washed or waxed.
Now *that's* a wish list. What you've got is a "things to do" list.
Since we're only dreaming, I'd REALLY like to get 15 mpg.
Dr. Pat