Re: Newbie looking for help

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wt.net)
Date: Sun Mar 07 1999 - 02:38:40 EST

Hey Blake we are all beginners at some time or other. I was in the same
situation you are in right now just a few years ago. I also "inherited" a
'93 4X2 318 Dak. I could change the spark plugs and oil, but that was about
it. Then I joined this list. Since then I've done quite a few things.
Installing my headers was the toughest job, but also the most rewarding in
both pride and performance. Stick around here and you'll be moding your
truck before you know it. This is the best place to learn about your truck.
Whatever you want to know just ask away, that's why the list exits! If you
ever want to know something and don't feel like posting it to the list feel
free to email me privately and I'll help you out. Anyway welcome to the
list I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

By the way, '93 was a vintage year for Daks. The best ones were made that
year and don't let anyone tell you different. ;-)

---Mike, near Houston.---
 My sig file=====> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/signature.txt
 My Dakota page==> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/dakota.html
 Dakota Webring==> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/webring/ring.html