RE: Performance Improvement Ideas

From: Steed, Eric P (Eric.Steed@usa.xerox.com)
Date: Tue Mar 23 1999 - 13:20:23 EST

I'm just curious why do you need to repaint your truck? that aside- I don't
think you would be able to get away with paying less than 1000-1500 for a
paint job worth doing. You're probably quoting the MAACO special or ABRA
auto body or some other shop like that.. before you paint your whole rig, do
some research. You don't want to mess up the paint cause it'll obviously
show right away.. but the other things might be a better purchase in the
meantime..

P.S. I think the tires might be a bit more depending on what size you have
now. (Mine are the 31" ones and I would guess new ones would set me back
150-200 EACH!!

Black '99 Dakota Sport
4x4 Club Cab
5.2L 318 Automatic