Re: Pace edwards Rolltop cover....

From: Dkota4by4@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 23 1999 - 15:13:14 EST

Adam,

   I have a Roll Top and love it! This was one of the best investments I have
made. My wife and I like to make "road trips" for the weekend. It is nice to
know when we go inside a restaurant to eat or stop for gas that our luggage is
safe. Also, living in La. and having to deal with the afternoon rain that
blows in from the gulf, it is nice to know that anything I put back there is
going to stay dry. There are some pics on the DML homepage. Let me know if
you have any ?s.

Russ