Re: Foxwoods Gang

From: Walter_Felix (Walter_Felix@email.msn.com)
Date: Tue Mar 23 1999 - 17:33:18 EST

Well, my truck hasn't had it's spring cleaning yet so it's already filthy.
The weather for tomorrow says rain starting off as snow, so I'll probably
not be able to clean the truck until Thursday or Friday night. I personally
would like to get the truck cleaned up for the gathering. I wouldn't have a
problem with a rain date but at this point it really doesn't make any
difference to me.

Walter Felix
88½ Dakota Sport 4x4
WWW.GeoCities.Com/~Walter_Felix