Re: Re: Foxwoods Gang

From: Ron McCullough (rwmccullough@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 24 1999 - 07:29:03 EST

I have no problem with a rain date. I am anticipating rain here in
Ledyard so a rain date would be welcomed.

Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 17:33:18 -0500
From: Walter_Felix <Walter_Felix@email.msn.com>Subject: DML: Re:
Foxwoods Gang
Well, my truck hasn't had it's spring cleaning yet so it's already
filthy.
The weather for tomorrow says rain starting off as snow, so I'll
probably
not be able to clean the truck until Thursday or Friday night. I
personally
would like to get the truck cleaned up for the gathering. I wouldn't
have a
problem with a rain date but at this point it really doesn't make any
difference to me.Walter Felix88½ Dakota Sport
4x4WWW.GeoCities.Com/~Walter_Felix
- -----Original Message-----From: Bob Nichols <bnich@bellatlantic.net>
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net <dakota-truck@buffnet.net>
Date: Tuesday, March 23, 1999 11:05 AMSubject: DML: Foxwoods Gang>Hey
Gang,
>My lovely wife tells me the weather man is predicting rain/snow
on>Saturday.
>I don't know how the rest of you feel, but I'm not up for a 3-1/2 hr
>ride in the rain/snow (not to mention a dirty truck). Do you want to
set
>up a rain date if the weather doesn't look like its gonna clear up?
Let