Re: Headers..Cat-Back..

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Mar 23 1999 - 14:04:43 EST

In order to function, an engine has to suck air in and pump the exhaust out.
The harder the engine has to work to accomplish this, the less power it makes.
On the other hand, if you make it easier for the engine to suck in the air and
pump out the exhoust It will give you more power. Headers and cat-backs help
the engine pump out the exhaust and thus give you more power.
Dr. Pat