RE: Newbie looking for help

From: Brucklacher, Brett (brettb@amgen.com)
Date: Tue Mar 23 1999 - 19:51:09 EST

The dealer should have given you an order form to order the manual direct
from DaimlerChrysler. I've got an extra copy floating around here if you'd
like me to scrounge it up and send it to ya gratis. FSM for my 98 was $90 +
tax and shipping... came out a hair over $100 dollars, but was money well
spent in my opinion... The FSM is an excellent reference--beats a Chiltons
or Haynes by a mile.

--Brett