Re: newbie..

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Mar 24 1999 - 16:31:55 EST

If you can work it in...ask them to have the "Mopar Performance" parts
installed from the dealer. (In CA, they offered my buddy on his '98 R/T a
300HP Kit for $3000 extra on the sticker - Installed.)

4wheel/ABS, Tow Package, HD Service Group (Cooling, Electrical, etc.) - All
definitely worth it.

At 04:05 PM 03/24/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>Hey ya'll .. I will soon be the proud owner of a 99 CC R/T.. a couple quick
>questions.. i'm going to special order my truck next week.. is there any
>options that i should/shouldn't get??? beyond the basics i've added the
>heavy duty service group, tow package.. guys/gals with the 4 wheel abs..
>worth it?? i would assume so but.. never know.. this will be my first truck
>so.. bear with me.. I've gone through the small block chevy and vw corrado
>scene so this won't be my first modded toy.. any suggestions welcomed and
>i'm looking forward to enjoying this killer truck.. I'm located in
>charleston SC currently and soon to be in Beaumont Tx..
>
>Robert

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX
http://lonestar.texas.net/~bernd/Dakota.htm