newbie..

From: allen0506@mindspring.com
Date: Wed Mar 24 1999 - 16:05:55 EST

Hey ya'll .. I will soon be the proud owner of a 99 CC R/T.. a couple quick
questions.. i'm going to special order my truck next week.. is there any
options that i should/shouldn't get??? beyond the basics i've added the
heavy duty service group, tow package.. guys/gals with the 4 wheel abs..
worth it?? i would assume so but.. never know.. this will be my first truck
so.. bear with me.. I've gone through the small block chevy and vw corrado
scene so this won't be my first modded toy.. any suggestions welcomed and
i'm looking forward to enjoying this killer truck.. I'm located in
charleston SC currently and soon to be in Beaumont Tx..

Robert