Re: RE: Rocker Arms

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 24 1999 - 19:30:29 EST

<< I have, and yes they are a bit pricey. They are relatively simple to
 install, and don't do a thing for performance. While I was at it, I added
 the R/T springs and retainers, no difference. Save your money unless you
 put in a different cam.

I noticed an improvement with the springs. My truck would experience valve
float at 5300RPM and higher. With the RT springs, it would rev to 6000rpm
before valve float set in. The rockers are more of an insurance part, then a
performance part, in my opinion. Especially in conjuction with the cam, and
computer changes. The computer and cam allow the motor to rev a lot higher.
The stock rockers wont last long at that high of RPM.

Brad