Fog lamps on 99 R/Ts

From: RCPL-VAN CNIWR (RCPL-VAN_CNIWR@van.reid-crowther.com)
Date: Wed Mar 24 1999 - 20:05:32 EST

     Hey, Larry, I looked at your window sticker on your page and saw that
     your fogs were an option. When I ordered mine on Nov. 7, the sales
     manager and I thought they were to, as the window sticker on their 99
     had confirmed. But, they didn't show up in the computer. Turns out
     they were included in the R/T group and changed sometime in the fall.
     My window sticker shows this. You can see it on the DML home page
     under the attachements. Look for CNIWR. Feel free to put it on your
     page.

     Chad Niwranski
     99 R/T CC Black/agate
     Abbotsford, BC