Re: Re: Newbie introduction

From: Ryan T. Grimes (rugbynut@mpdr0.chicago.il.ameritech.net)
Date: Wed Mar 24 1999 - 23:23:01 EST

Really? That's cool. How's it look? Handle? Worth it? You just saved
me quite a bit of dough...for now. I'll think of something else to spend
it on however. I'm good like that. Thanks for the advice. I'm trying to
learn about my truck and how I can tweak it. I tweaked my computer, now
it's the big times.