Non Dak: Mountain bike F/S frame cheap!

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Mar 25 1999 - 00:42:43 EST

Anyone else out there a mountain biker?

I have a frame and fork deal for anyone interesed in upgrading to a full-suspension bike.

I just bought a new mountain bike (Specialized FSR Comp) and need to sell my 1997 Rocky Mountain Speed full-suspension frame and 1998 Marzocchi Z-1 BAM which includes the following parts:

Orange/black 18" Easton Alumiunum frame, 6.5 lbs.
5.5" rear travel, Fox Vanilla R rear shock.
Marzocchi Z-1 BAM 4" travel fork 3.9 lbs, Orange/polished.
FSA Orbit Extreme headset, Blue.
Control Tech 135mm stem, polished.
LX Front deraileur, installed.
Kalloy light-weight seat tube, polished.

Good points:
Very plush ride, 5.5" travel, bomb down any trail.
Very good climber for a full suspension bike.
Super smooth fork.
Headset installed and ready to bolt parts onto.

Bad points:
A few scratches and rub marks worn through paint.
Frame was once broken and re-welded with a brace in the seat tube.
No decals on bike

I an asking $500 for all the parts listed above. New price for the above was over $2100, frame alone sold for $1599 in 1997. If you want a whole bike, I can assemble a whole bike for you with LX components for about $350 more.

Since I spent my money on the new bike, I need to sell the bike to finance more mods for the Dakota. Please don't post the messages to the DML as this is non-Dakota related, e-mail me personally at flyboy01@worldnet.att.net .

Thanks,
Mark
P.S. I can send you detailed pictures if you e-mail me.