ATTN:SWEDE SuperTrapp mufflers

From: HEMI@charter.net
Date: Thu Mar 25 1999 - 09:50:20 EST

Anyone know a place to get a good deal on a couple of SuperTrapps ?

I would like to have two SuperTrapp Megs , with 2.25 inlets , exiting close
together directly under the l.plate .
I will remove the bumper and the spare and install a Street Scene pan and
hitch before hand .

The part number for the SuperTrapps is 432-2222 .

List in their catalog is $189.95 , and Summit tells me about $140 .

Jeg's just says they can't get em .

I know Swede said he was installing a SuperTrapp . How did it work ?

Jack Hilton III

Black 1998 Dodge Dakota R/T Club Cab

Charter Pipeline......the Next Wave.....

HEMI@charter.net

http://webpages.charter.net/hemi/jbd1.html