What is Better? 10in Round Air filter, or K&N Triangular Filter with homemade air system.

From: Michael Stepka (mstepka@genesisdj.com)
Date: Thu Mar 25 1999 - 10:11:24 EST

I am going to be putting a new intake on...but I am wondering what you guys
think is better?

10" round Edlebrock Filter with K&N

OR

Homemade K&N setup like and AirRaid setup?

See the only think I thought that might be better with the Airraid setup
over the Edlebrock would be that it would be getting colder air from the
front of the truck? Otherwise with the Edlebrock your getting warmer air?

Well what do you think?

Thanks...

Michael Stepka
98 Sport CC 4x4 V6