Klacking noise solved

From: Ben Vaughan (webmaster@dakattack.com)
Date: Thu Mar 25 1999 - 13:58:25 EST

Well, when I took my Dak to the dealer today to see if my timing chain was
in, I took the service manager for a ride to show him the clacking
noise..When we got back, he said it sounded like a U-Joint or
something...Then as I was riding off, I saw him waving his hands at me in my
rearview mirror...I backed up and he said it sounded like a loose lug
nut...He took off the hubcap...and there was an unscrewed lug nut that had
been rolling around...And all the others were loose...He said I was very
very lucky that my wheel hadn't come off...I remember about 2 months ago, I
took my Dak to the tire place cuz I had a nail in my back pass. side
tire...I didn't think much about the person who was working there, but now I
remember it was a guy (owns a pherd ranger) who doesn't like my truck all
that much...Makes ya wonder doesn't it? He was the last one to touch my
wheel....Last time I go there. I checked all my other wheels and the lug
nuts were tight and snug...
Relieved,

Ben Vaughan
webmaster@dakattack.com
http://www.dakattack.com
AOL: AttackDak
ICQ: 558772
Why doesn't someone make a voodoo globe and then someone can spin it really
fast and everyone would freak out?