Re: V6 Power

From: Jack Yates (yatesrt@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Mar 25 1999 - 13:48:38 EST

For such a small price difference, about 500 bones, I
think, go for the V8, It's better to have too much than
not enough, right? :-]
-Didn't someone mention before that the 5.2 may
actually get better gas mileage because it doesn't have
to work quite as hard as the 3.9?

Jack Yates
'99 Black CC R/T

--- Mike Johnston <johnmr03@uleth.ca> wrote:
> I am currently looking at purhasing a new Dakota CC
> Sport 4x4. I was planning
> on getting the 5.2L but I have been told by many
> people (including my friend
> who owns the Dodge dealership) not to purchase the
V8
> cause it is real hard on
> gas. I am not out to race anyone but just want a
> motor with some power and
> decent fuel economy. I have drove the 5.2L but
never
> the V6. Maybe I'll go
> and test one out this afternoon.
>
> I plan on buying the truck for mostly on road use
> except for about 20 perccent
> of the time when I go off road. I don't plan on
> hauling anything on a regualar
> basis so I am not really concerned with the towing
> ability.
>
> ~MIKE
>
> Mike's Webtastic Car/Car Audio Page

<HR>
<HTML>
I am currently looking at purhasing a new Dakota CC
Sport 4x4.&nbsp; I
was planning on getting the 5.2L but I have been told
by many people (including
my friend who owns the Dodge dealership) not to
purchase the V8 cause it
is real hard on gas.&nbsp; I am not out to race anyone
but just want a
motor with some power and decent fuel economy.&nbsp; I
have drove the 5.2L
but never the V6.&nbsp; Maybe I'll go and test one out
this afternoon.

<P>I plan on buying the truck for mostly on road use
except for about 20
perccent of the time when I go off road.&nbsp; I don't
plan on hauling
anything on a regualar basis so I am not really
concerned with the towing
ability.

<P>~MIKE

<P>&nbsp;<A