Re: Bad PepBoys Experience

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wt.net)
Date: Mon Mar 08 1999 - 14:38:16 EST

Man I had no idea PepBoys were so bad. This is unbelievable, they call the
cops because you don't buy what they tell you... DAmn! I don't have a
Pepboys near me so I've never delt with them. Although it might be fun.
Maybe I could get to pull my concealed carry on the manager...... hey he was
trying to rob me!

---Mike, near Houston.---
 My sig file=====> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/signature.txt
 My Dakota page==> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/dakota.html