Re: Bad PepBoys Experience

From: DODGEBEST@aol.com
Date: Thu Mar 25 1999 - 01:03:35 EST

don 't worry man. i have a bad experience with PepBoys. i was in middle of
traffic when some one cut into my lane and i had to slam my brakes. one of my
lines in my truck broke and some fluid came out i went to PepBoys and they
told me that I had to get almost everything for my brakes. after i refuse the
manager call the cops and told them that if i drive my truck out of tree they
will not be responsible. i brought the line for the brakes and change it in
the parking lot. the line cost 2.50, but the job they want out do cost
1,575.00. i think they are "full of it"