Re: DML:More Mopower

From: William Blount Arthur (m990198@nadn.navy.mil)
Date: Thu Mar 25 1999 - 19:02:01 EST

I'll bet the 5.4 has a real good rear end, actually I saw it in a magazine
somewhere and it was pretty good, like 3.9 or 4.10 or something. I'm not
afraid. My goodness, that is all the more reason to work on my truck more
ya know. Like maybe I need some 4.10 gears now. Anybody done that
themselves? I might have to get this one done.

Bill