Re: Making power

From: david chugden (mrbbqman@i-55.com)
Date: Thu Mar 25 1999 - 19:36:53 EST

-----Original Message-----
From: Miller, Robert A <RAMiller@sycamore.com>
To: 'Dakota-truck@buffnet.net' <Dakota-truck@buffnet.net>
Date: Wednesday, March 24, 1999 11:20 PM
Subject: DML: Making power

i have water injection on my novi blown ram v-10, and it will give me about
50 more hp , but only if you mix 75water /25 alcohol, otherwise it only
controls detonation, will give you less hp with water only, but either way
you get some peace of mind when the blower is at 10psi, water injection is
only good for intercooling boosted engines,without the boost drop you get
with conventional intercooling systems.