Re: Chip worth it?

From: Ryan T. Grimes (rugbynut@mpdr0.chicago.il.ameritech.net)
Date: Thu Mar 25 1999 - 20:32:15 EST

Thanks for the info. I bought the chip tonight and my buddy(who will join
this list as soon as his email is up and working) will have to sit and
wait. I tried to get ahold of him to place an order with me but he was out
drinking. I can't wait to romp on my truck after I get that chip in. I
might wait to get the lift kit & new tires until I can accumulate some more
money. It's always nice blowing a big wad of change on a tiny little chip.