RE: Tires for 15 X 8 Wheels and retrofit onto '92.

From: Jason Bleazard (jbleazard@home.com)
Date: Thu Mar 25 1999 - 21:16:13 EST

Everything I've heard indicates that the factory 15x8 wheels on the '97s and
newer have too much backspacing to be used on the older body style. Unless
you want to run with spacers, that's up to you. Personally, when I
eventually get new wheels I'm just going to try to find some with the right
backspacing to begin with.

Jason Bleazard
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd